Tuesday, October 2, 2007

PRX Builder: An easy start






After class today I decided to check out the PRX Builder. The template that they use is the one created by Shift Communications. The PRX Builder was easy to set up, pretty helpful, and easy to use.


Below is the release that I quickly created.


I just threw some stuff in to fill it out, but you do have options to add pics, videos, pdf files, etc. Also, it has diverse distribution options to such sites as PR Newswire , Technoroti, and a direct post to your blog (that is how I got it here) I can see this site being very useful to PR professionals who are new to the web and social media. PRX Builder is a good start for PR in social media.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cameron PR Social Media


PR and Social Media


  • Weekly updates on PR uses of Social Media.


  • Analysis of PR applications and examples in social media.


Cameron PR Social Media is a blog that discusses PR applications in social media. The blog is updated weekly.

RELATED LINKS

CONTACT INFORMATION


Technorati Tags:


1 comment:

Shannon Whitley said...

Hi Cameron,

I'm glad you found PRX Builder. Let me know if you have any further comments or suggestions. I'm always looking for ways to improve.

Thanks!

Shannon Whitley
Whitley Media
PRX Builder